ABOUT THE SAVE LA COUGARS VR EXPERIENCEA NEW WAY TO LEARN AND GET ENGAGED
Did you know there is a mountain lion living in the middle of Los Angeles? In the Save LA Cougars VR experience you’ll meet P-22, the most famous cougar in the world.
P-22 crossed two of LA’s infamous freeways to find a new home, and is now trapped by traffic and separated from others of his kind. His plight as a lonely bachelor has inspired people all over the world to help all the mountain lions living in the Los Angeles area, who are facing extinction, by building the largest wildlife crossing in the world over one of the busiest freeways in the country.
In this VR app – available for all major VR channels – you’ll see LA through a mountain lion’s eyes, and also get a glimpse of what the proposed wildlife crossing will look like.
VR app features and content:
- A VR experience about the plight of LA’s mountain lions and the need for the wildlife crossing
- Actual VR footage of a live mountain lion
- Photos and videos of P-22—the famous mountain lion of Hollywood
- Photo and video galleries of the mountain lions, and other wildlife of the Los Angeles Area
- Additional VR films about the wildlife crossing, about the LA mountain lions research projects, and the discovery of P-22